Challenge Packs!

Friday, December 14, 2007

The holidays are simply fantastic

We had our Christmas small group last night, and let me just say, I had a blast! I am so blessed to know these group of yound married's..it's amazing how God has put the most perfect group of people together. We played "battle of the sexes" until midnight, laughed till we cried, and ate some great food. Does it get any better than that? Nope!

Before that, we had also went to Alana's annual Christmas show. This is one of the best parts of being a parent; to watch your children on a stage singing Christmas songs is simply heart melting! I look forward to it every year and it's really the best show in town. I'm not biased or anything.

I'll be posting videos of this amazing talent that is Alana later this afternoon.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

I am sooo glad ya'll had so much fun!!! I'm sorry I missed it. I think we should do it again...you know a monthly kind of thing. No one should have to wait all year for Christmas parites!!! It's settled, we're doing this every month so spread the word!!!