Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Because who gains 6 lbs in a month, that's just crazy talk!

I DID! You got it, 6 lbs in less than 1 month. I went to a prenatal appt today and that is what the scale read. Even the nurse let out a little quip under her breath as she weighed me. Now, I am not obsessive about my weight or anything, but that's alot of weight in 1 month! So far it's an 8 lb weight gain, 4 months into my pregnancy, about a pound and a half ahead of what's the "norm." Oh well! I got to hear my precious babe's heartbeat today, and what a sweet sound it was. He/she scares me every time because it always takes the doctor a good couple minutes to find the heartbeat, because she's always tucked far into the back, right up against my spine, which makes for some great backaches. That's ok though, all this madness is worth it to bring in a glorious creation. Next appt in 2 weeks, we find out if it's a boy or girl..stay tuned!

No comments: