Challenge Packs!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wow, lots of blog posts in one day!

So, I just want to end it on a positive note. I think me and Jason have a fabulous marriage. Sometimes, thinks aren't the best. Sometimes though, things are rockin'! Have we seen multiple counselors and therapists? YES. I think they are vital if there are any problems. It's just like working out..you gotta work on your marriage too. Not that we are perfect, because we are far from it. But we DO try. And every year, it gets better! We are going to a marriage retreat in a couple weeks and I can't wait! We all know with what is all going on, the enemy will try to sneak up in vulnerable places that are very plenty right now. So we are going to SQUASH that in the head, and depend on the Lord for strength on everything. I thank God so much that He gave me a Godly husband who knows divorce is never an option. He is such a wonderful father too. He teaches me so much every day and let's me know when I'm doing wrong, and thankfully he also tells me when I'm doing a great job. ::Sigh:: I have a wonderful family.

Sometimes people do need to be surgically removed from your life, and it never is easy. But whether we know it or not, its for the better. I have my friends that I know will be there no matter what, and will come to me for anything, any advice, any problem. I thank God for them. They make me a better person. They tell me when I'm doing wrong, and I don't take offense to it. I do the same as well to them, and they don't stop being my friend. It's wonderful! But marriage always comes first, and my friends always understand that without a doubt.

Always in Love, Happiness, and Health, and especially HIM-Demi

No comments: