Challenge Packs!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Coach Alert!!

Jennifer Jones is one tough chic! And she just proved it by signing up to be a Beachbody coach and share her love of life, God, and health with the world. I encourage you to get to know her through her blog and check out her Beachbody website and see if she would be a good fit for you as a coach. I have been with her on blogger for a while, and just seeing her go through life for a little bit..let me tell you, she is such a great person with a great heart. I am so excited for her and all the wonderful opportunities that lie ahead of her! Go Jen!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww....you're so good to me! Thanks for the shout out. Now...where are all the comments on this post? Tee hee hee :)

KC said...

Jen will be so great at this! She actually tried to encourage me to do this last year, but I told her I thought SHE should do it instead. I'm glad she's finally giving it a shot. She will be a GREAT Coach!