Challenge Packs!

Friday, April 3, 2009

My playlist for tomorrow's 10K-Cooper River Bridge Run 2009!



Let me know what you think..I'm open to any suggestions! I love, fun, fast paced songs that motivate! :) I'm really excited, because last year, I was pregnant and couldn't do it, now I'm all jacked up about it! woot!



1)Running down a dream-Tom Petty
2)Just Dance-Lady Gaga
3)Hot and Cold-Katy Perry
4)Mighty to Save-Hillsong
5)Get Right-JLO
6)When I grow up-PCD
7)Ain't nothing wrong with that-Robert Randolph
8)Black Betty-Spider Bait
9)We Shine-Fee **just made this change! love this song!
10)It takes two-Rob Base
11)Keep Hope alive-Crystal Method

If I need more time, I'll just put it on shuffle :)

Thoughts?

D

3 comments:

J. Branson said...

No Depeche Mode?

Unknown said...

I know you guys are fans..but (hide face..) I'm not! Sorry! hahaha! I'm more of a sappy top 40's , 80's and 90's, and today music girl. So typical, I know. :)

Jen said...

That's quite a mix! Wish you could some how zap it into my Mp3!! :o)