Challenge Packs!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend details

Like I said before, we had 2 great friends, that are also amazing photographers in the Charlotte, NC area come into town to do some photo shoots. They are uber talented and if you look at their site-www.thebeautifulmess.com-you'll see exactly how talented they are! I'm sure I'll be posting some of their hotness at some point :).

Workout wise-I did get a couple workouts in at the beach-sometimes it's hard for me to workout when traveling, because I just want to spend time with our guests, and take it easy. I did take it easy..but I plan to get "all crazy" with it starting tomorrow. Until I get P90X+ in the mail, I'm just going to start doing P90X-but backwards. Starting from week 12. How's that for muscle confusion? :)

The Beachbody network is my second love, and I've met some incredible people along the way. Support, friends, and results are all there for the taking..for ALL fitness levels. I truly, truly, believe in this wonderful system and community. To help people get in shape..the best shape in their life, and to actually be apart of that transformation-what can be better than that??!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like a wonderful time with friends--something you probably needed after all that intense working out for 3 months straight!!
So are you still doing the vegetarian thing? I've been meaning to ask you how you like it..and how hard it's been to adapt.
I looked at your friends website...very cool...I can't wait to see "some of their hotness" on your blog! :o)