Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Interval X-Plus

So like, whoa.

The thing I LOVE about this workout is that it only repeats a circuit ONCE..which is nice..it's new move, after new move, with 3 intensities. The first being a "recovery" starter speed, the second being a little harder, and the the third being all out! Crazy! There is jumping, kicking, all of it. I really haven't seen any of these moves in P90X, so it's all pretty new to me. This is only the 2nd time I've done this workout-and I really thought I was going to puke at some point. But I didn't (thank God!) and I made it through. I compare it to doing Plyometrics the first time..but harder. Yes, I said it, harder. If you've done P90, P90X, you know you HAVE to keep upping the intensity if you want more results. Me...I want more results! If you're happy with where you are at..then stay at a maintenance phase with the program you are on. But don't expect anything to change, if YOU don't change it up.

My tip of the day..CHANGE=RESULTS.

No comments: