Challenge Packs!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Celebratory

Yesterday we had a great day with the In-laws out in the country, and Isabel and Alana were absolutely stoked to see them! I will have pics posted later, :). She even got to hang out with her great grandfather which was precious and caught on film. We all had a great time!

Afterwards, Jason took me to Carabbas to celebrate the ending of my 90 days with P90X, and he figured what better way than to eat a meal comprised mostly of white sauce, lobster, and tiramisu? I was not arguing. I even had some of Alana's pizza. It was glorious! That was my MEGA-cheat meal before I start P90X+, and I gotta tell ya, I didn't feel too great afterwards! It was wonderful while I was eating it, don't get me wrong! But about an hour later, my stomach was still turning. It's just been so long since eating that kind of food I guess! It was all worth it though, and I love that Jason took it upon himself to surprise me with that! Love you Jason!

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

SSShhhhhh-you are making me so hungry!!! I have 12 weeks before I can eat like that again. Jk-so proud of jason. What a sweetie!!!