Challenge Packs!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

3rd Phase begins today...

It's almost time to do my first workout of Phase III. My protein shake from earlier is still lingering in my tummy so I just want to wait a little bit longer.:)

I really can't believe I'm almost done. In the introduction to Phase III in the book, he (I guess Tony Horton?) mentions to "leave it all on the mat" and "that this is the time to really push it."

Chest/Back and Ab Ripper. After this recovery week (which is such a great thing!), I feel (just like they say you would) READY to push it on the weights, pushups, and pullup bar. I hope I can still do my four unassisted pullups that I did before this recovery week, who knows, maybe I'll surprise myself and do more. I am sure as heck going to try!

Ab Ripper. Oh how I love you. Let me count the ways. :P I am looking forward to this "motha" of ab moves and I just enjoy my abs burning, so yes I'm a little weird,haha. Well as they say somewhere..I'm not really sure, but who cares..LETS GET IT ON!!

1 comment:

Faith | Family | Fitness said...

I found your blog through Jen's and I just want to say good luck in phase 3! It's day 27 for me and my husband. We're loving it so far! I also wanted to encourage you in your walk with the Lord. Remember... you're a new person in Christ. Leave that old person behind and walk out the path He's made for you. Keep bringing it girlie!