Challenge Packs!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

We're Baaaack

We are back from an EXHAUSTING weekend at my parents. My facebook status said I was off to my 'vacay.' That's where it was! We had such a great time. We even went fishing in the pond in the back of the house-and we got at least 50 fish! It was crazy. And it was soooo nice sleeping in because my mom was obviously there to take Isabel in the mornings, for as long as I wanted to. We didn't take any pictures (so sad!) because we forgot our camera! boo! I will make up for it in the future. Next weekend we will actually be staying at my friends beachhouse on folly-so if anyone wants to come have a cookout with us-just give me a ring!

Gotta say I'm looking forward to getting back into the routine of things tomorrow morning. I think I probably gained 5 lbs this weekend, so I am going to run tomorrow. No matter what! My clothes are too tight, aaargh!

No comments: