Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"So uncool"







I guess Jennifer Aniston is "opening up" about how she felt throughout the whole affair that Angelina Jolie had with her husband-Brad Pitt-during the filming of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I guess "opening up" means saying it was really "uncool" what she (jolie) did. Oh really? That's all of your thoughts about it? I'm sure she had many, many, more opinions regarding this matter..I mean can you imagine Angelina Jolie "stealing" your husband??? I mean, not just anybody, but it had to be her. "Uncool" just doesn't cut it for me. I want to hear and see her go buckwild on her behind. I know I would, and you know you would too! I do give her credit though for "taking the higher road," and pretending like it didn't affect her much. You can read the article in the upcoming issue of Vogue, or read about it sooner here.

No comments: