Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let me share with you a secret...


It's lysol cleaning wipes!

Seriously...they have changed my life.

As a stay at home mom, I'm always looking for new ways to keep a clean house. Well this little "discovery" is KEY. Keep one container in each bathroom, and one underneath your kitchen sink. (All Eco-friendly types-just look away now). And really, in minutes a day, all you have to do is wipe down all sinks in your home, toilets, and countertops. Every day it takes me 5-7 minutes to do a really good shine job. And one wipe does go far, I think I use 3 wipes for all the rooms in my house. And now they even have the wipes that clean glass-will be getting that next time! Jason is always commenting how the house is so clean all the time, so that makes me really happy. Another thing that these are good for is sanitizing toys. I might be a little overboard when it comes to that, but I do that every day!

Anywho, you know what else I'm getting next time--that broom that has a built in little sucker vacuum thingy at the bottom, so no more dustpans! Awesome. It doesn't take much to get me excited. If anyone gets that, let me know if you like it!

No comments: