Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yaaaaawwwwnnnn

I don't know why, but Isabel decided to scream her head off from 2am-4am. I tried everything to calm her down. Feeding her, rocking her, gas drops, everything. I thought she had a fever, so I was on standby with some tylenol while I checked her temp..and sure nuff she did not have a fever either. Still screaming though. Bad dream maybe? Teething? I had no idea. So I just kissed her and rocked her and tried my best to soothe her. She eventually calmed down and went back to sleep, only to wake up at 6 am, bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to take on the day. I think Jason caught a glimpse of my exhaustion when I grudgingly tried to get out of bed, so he took the baby and let me sleep for an extra couple hours. God bless him. He even had a dr appt and he took her with him. I think Isabel is catching up on her sleep and she is taking an extra long nap-which is fine with me! As soon as she gets up I am going to the park with Jessica and the little boy she nannies so I am going to bring along a camera to catch some good pics. Will post later!!

EDIT: I forgot my camera! :( Next time!

No comments: