Challenge Packs!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

More info

So Isabel has come down with Pneumonia..I know, crazy right?! Luckily hers is responding beautifully with antibiotics and she is almost better. At her last appt she was 13.5 lbs, and 26.5 inches long. (95 percentile for length..she's got Jason's tall genes, thank God!). On September 30th she will be 5 months old! Time is going by so quickly!

On another note, today has been a bit rough. Isabel decided that 430 am was the time that she was going to wake up today, and last night was not a good sleep night for anyone. There was an inflatable balloon making it's way from celing fan to ceiling fan makeing a big "whack!" noice over and over. We couldn't figure out what in the world it was, Alana was scared and so was I! It sounded like someone was banging to get in our house. We found the balloon and promptly popped it and threw it away! So wierd. Then Isa was having some issues breathing through all her mucous and she also wasn't too happy that we took out her sleep positioner. It's funny seeing what part of the crib and what position she's in in the mornings. Hey whatever's comfortable!

Also I have started a new medicine to get to the "root" of my anxiety issues. It's zoloft-a popular one I'm told, with a very high success rate. The only thing is in the beginning of therepy it can make you jittery and high energy, hence the no sleeping thing last night. I managed to grab some hours of shuteye though this morning, and although I'm not 100%, I feel ok!

No comments: