Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yes, this is our vacation

When me and Jason decided that we REALLY needed a vacation, we knew it needed to be somewhere close and easy (being that we have a new youngin to tote along the ways). So..we decided on Folly Beach! 10 minutes away from our house, it doesn't get any easier than this. We are on day 3 of our 4 day "adventure" and I almost feel like we didn't have enough time here. It has been SOOOO nice to come here, turn our phones off, and swear that we would only allow ourselves 1 hour of computer time a day. So here I am, a little sunburnt on my face, wearing my slimming magicsuit, getting ready to beach it for the day, and I'm writing a blog to you. We plan on going to a nice little tiki bar later to listen to some music and maybe indulge in some patron tequila, YUM. I can't begin to tell you how much I've laughed these last couple days and I mean laugh until you almost pee in your pants kind of laughing. Yesterday me and Jason were driving the golf cart around, laughing about something, when all of a sudden he jumps out! (he's the driver remember). He thinks it would be halarious to give me a heart attack so I jump over and assume the controls and slam it in reverse so I can run him over as quick as possible. I'm only half joking of course but no one got hurt and we had another good laugh out of it.

I'll be posting pics when we make our loooong drive back home to downtown Charleston.
:)

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

I am soooo glad y'all got to enjoy a very HAPPY vacation together!!! How wonderful!! I cannot wait to see you when y'all get back