Challenge Packs!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

So I feel like I need to explain something

I remember when I used to read about other people's babies sleeping through the night, (when Isabel certaintly wasn't) and I used to get a little jealous. Ok, so alot jealous, and I would feel like "why would you brag about something like that, cuz it could make someone else who is having a hard time feel bad about their sleeping situation with their babies." I looked at my last post and cringed. So if you are having a hard time with your baby, I'm sorry if I came across bragging and it made you feel bad. I can remember when Isabel slept through the night a couple weeks ago, and I thought "yes! it's happening, more sleep for everyone!" And then she went through a crazy growth spurt and was waking up every hour and a half to eat. And then the next week she had horrible reflux and was screaming for hours on end. So it goes to show that we need to be careful about what we boast about because things change all the time. I am extremely excited that Isabel had another great night, and I hope it continues! I just have to remind myself that this whole baby stage doesn't last forever, and I need to relish every sweet moment I have to my baby, whether it's the middle of the night or not. They won't be babies forever. :)

No comments: