Challenge Packs!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Oh happy day

Alana and Jason just got home from church, and Alana came home belting out "Oh happy day." Apparantly they were singing it in the kids group, and now it's her favorite song. I must say, hearing her sing it makes it new my favorite song now too! Oh, and I never figured out how to post that video. I'm very blogger ignorant right now so bear with me!

We had the funeral today for Jason's grandmother. Or as we like to call her, Nana. It was the sweetest service I've ever had the chance to attend. It was outside, next to her home, in the middle of the forest. There was a spot there where she loved walking around, so that's where we had it. There was a little table with flowers, and alot of family pictures, and just the close family was there. Jason actually "did" the funeral, and I gotta say, he did an excellent job and I am very proud of him. He spoke about the day that he last talked to her in the hospital, and how he needed to make sure she knew where she was going. She always said she beleived, but, we just really needed to make sure. Jason asked her if she knew where she was going, and with all her strength she pointed to the sky. He probed some more, and asked what that meant. And she replied, "to be with Jesus for eternity." That was all we needed. You could see the relief that was building in her dispostition. She was so ready to go home. We told her we'd see her soon and bid farewell, for it won't only seem like a second in her eyes.

Updates on pregnancy: We will find out the sex (hopefully!) on friday...sooooo EXCITED! I can't wait to share the baby name with you once we know..we picked out some GOOD ones, if I may so myself, :). I've gained 10 lbs so far, and I feel good. I started hitting the gym again, and my backpain has subsided a bit, thank goodness. My appetite is definetely picking up ALOT, and I find myself eating every hour. I got up a couple times last week in the middle of the night to eat cereal..so if I didn't go to the gym, I would definetely be a whale right now! haha, hope everyone has a fantastic night, I'm going to bed!

LOVE.

No comments: