Challenge Packs!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas shopping is supposed to be fun, right?

I attempted at going for the gold in shopping experiences-shopping during the black friday mayhem. But lets just say I never made it out the door. I got up early-4 am early-to see what the big deal was. I had never done it before, so I figured, lets do it! When I realized how much better my goose down comforter would be on my wonderful mattress..well lets just say the bed won the battle that morning.

So I thought I'd give it a go the next day. Some of the sales were supposedly still on, so I figured I'd still have a shot. Well I drove, and when I saw the madness in the streets of downtown Charleston, I drove my happy arse right back home. Alana was kind of dissapointed because we were going to go shopping for Daddy that day. This is a recap of our convo as we drove home:

"Guess what, Alana?!"

"What?"

"We are still going to do some Chrismas shopping for Daddy."

:screams and cries: "Well lets go back to the store already!!!"

"Oh, we are going to do something SO much cooler...we are going to go shopping right from daddy's office. Doesn't that sound FUN?"

"Mommy, you are crazy."

Well, she figured out that we could go online shopping from the comfort of our pajama's, while we ate icecream...well lets just say that she is a big fan now. It's just amazing for her little brain that someone is actually going to bring us presents, instead of us going to get them. It was a great moment had by the Bean family.

No comments: