Challenge Packs!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Let's try to be this if just for a day


Are you an individual?
Do you worry about what other people think, even if you verbally say you don't?
I don't know about you, but I used to be a sap.
I used to worry SO much about what people thought of me, if I was wearing the latest fashions, or if my hair was done in the right way. I've had friends in my past mock me because I was wearing shoes from walmart.
I would go home at night obsessing how I could fit in better, and how I could have more friends. It wasn't until a couple years ago that I finally figured it out.
Who gives a flying F### what you are wearing, and where it came from! I discovered that the more I was myself, all the time in front of everybody, the more people gravitated towards me. That's something that never happened before.
I am blessed, truly, to be able to be myself, in my own skin, all the time. Thank you God! I can finally relax with true friends who like me for me, and not what I'm driving or wearing. I can still wear my cheap clothes and they love me, :). In the famous word of the wise theologian Gretchen Wilson, "I don't need no designer tag to make my man want me,," Jason can definetely attest to that!

No comments: